sft1235 posted an update منذ 2 أسبوعين، 2 يومين
Webster hardness tester W20 for testing aluminum profiles can perform on-site hardness tester on aluminum alloys. The test result can be got with only a simple clamp. It is convenient, efficient and reliable. It is preferred to test aluminum alloys mechanical performance in accordance with American standard ASTM B647. It is used for quick test the hardness of aluminum profiles, tubings, sheets, accessories and other soft metal. Especially suitable for quick, non-destructive on-site 100% final products qualification test. W-series Webster hardness testers can be also used for testing hardness of copper, brass and soft steel.
● Indenter: Re-engineered with advanced material and new production technology manufactured, higher hardness, long service life, good interchangeability.
● Indicator Hand: High strength indicator hand, less likely to be bent by long-term using or mis-operation.
● Dial Glass: High strength, high toughness, uneasy to be broken or scratched.
● Handle: Forged aluminum alloy handle with fineanodized finishing, high resistance to abrasion and stain.
● Stability: Stable full scale point, stable calibration point, indicator never glides.
● Conversion: Results can be converted to Vickers, Rockwell and Brinell
Testing range0-20HW / 25-110HRE / 58-131HV
Applicationthe most popular model, used to test normal aluminum profiles
Sample requirementthickness 0.6 mm – 6 mm
inner diameter >10 mm
StandardsASTM B647-84(2000), YS/T420-2004, JJG944-2013
Product showWebster Hardness Tester